Thursday, July 21, 2011

Check out 1 fine cookie she has lots of goodies on her site



Chli Cheese french fry cupcakes 2 fries

Chili Cheese Fry Cupcakes…or chili cheese fry cups.

By On July 11, 2011 · 9 Comments
I like things that come in cups. Well, either that or miniature, gigantic or on a stick. It cannot be average. That is the rule. I don’t know why, I just do. If you haven’t noticed yet, I like to make food in weird ways. “Manly” food is no exception.

I like “manly” food. I want [...]
Continue Reading
I seriously think I have discovered something so atrociously delicious, that should you ever meet me in person I expect to be slapped in the face. Then immediately made out with. Unless you are ugly. Then just shake my hand.

I wanted to create something over the top and delicious for this Independence Day. [...]
Continue Reading
Okay, so sometimes we get caught up with the hecticness which we call life. I get it. Especially after a 14 hour work day. So sometimes you need something a little more quick and simple. Now if you buy fast food and microwave meals then comment about how much work a recipe takes, that’s different. You’re just laazzzzzy. [...]
Continue Reading
Okay, so burgers are possibly one of my favorite foods. It’s horrible for you blah blah blah. Oh, and if you are a vegetarian, no excuse. I have eaten some delectable non-meat ones too. You just might have to put a little more effort into finding a good veggie burger, but they are out there. I [...]
Continue Reading
I asked 1 Fine Cookie fans on my Facebook fan page for recommendations of stores that sold tropical print last week. This is because I attended the Jimmy Buffett concert in Massachusetts last Saturday. No big surprise here that I used this as an opportinuty to make bajillions of recipes inspired by Jimmy Buffett/summer fun.
If you are [...]
Continue Reading
Sorry giggity has absolutely nothing to do with Father’s Day. I might have turrets.
So in case you are a horrible daughter/son/husband/wife/whatever and have not even bothered to plan a thing for your dad, well you should count your lucky stars because being the good friend that I am, [...]
Continue Reading
Okay, so a beer cupcake sounds strange. I know, I know. I can just see it now, you people in your so-called forums. “Oh that sounds gross,” or, “I don’t know if that would be good.” Well, don’t knock it ’til you’ve tried it.
Let me just say I have a special friend who is possibly the pickiest eater I [...]
Continue Reading
Father’s day is just around the corner, so you best be deciding on what to do for him before he writes you out of his will. Earlier in the week, I posted a tutorial on how to make golf ball cake pops, made out of beer and bacon cake with frosting.

No comments:

Post a Comment